View Single Post
Old 09.28.2006, 03:06 PM   #36
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
since my post of the wall cover....

I have since listened to the wall, live. And i actually really liked it. I have regained my respect for most pink floyd that I had once abandoned when I started liking punk music. Syd Barret stills represents what I think is the best of pink floyd... but in the large scale of things syd barret's pink floyd is different animal form the band that continued. Which were normally pretty cool (see animals, darkside)... but the wall is like a disney soundtrack, and if i rmember correctly, the studio version sounds rather stiff.... but I retract any negative vibes I may've laid on the floyd. They aight.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|