View Single Post
Old 04.14.2007, 07:44 PM   #29
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know about any of this. I'm not a music critic and I'm really learned in music, but I know what I like. Noise isn't my favorite genre by a long shot, but it's very interesting in theory and I like to see how people come up with new ways to make noise e.g. fashioning new instruments, edgar winter supercomputer shit..

To me, most of it (not all) sounds exactly the same and I wouldn't listen to it for as long as many here would. To me it's just a composistional part thats come into place in rock music now that's as commonplace and distorted guitars and leather jackets. I wouldn't listen to distorted guitars all day. Nor would I always wear a leather jacket. Because they're all just part of a big.. rock... quilt, I guess.

Infantile? No, people take this seriously and people do put thought into it. It's more about theory to me than anything else. But hey, prove me wrong, I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what I am talking about.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|