View Single Post
Old 09.30.2011, 09:34 AM   #14
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by livemusic
Lot of mixed reactions out here. Again, I don't like to impose music on people, and I respect people's taste unless you like Backstreet Boys where it starts to get annoying and I start to judge you.. :P

Next who's into Pearl Jam?

[Don't wanna ask who's into Sonic Youth, coz that's asking the obvious. Why would u even be here if you didn't ]

I still support Pearl Jam, and enjoy Vitalogy, No Code, and Yield, but TEN is terrible, and everything since Binaural has been pretty uninspired.

They still rock live, though, and I'll be a supporter forever, even if I'm not buying every re-release.

They've lost some spark. However, "Fixer" was promising. That was the first time I'd heard PJ sound like the PJ I grew up with since 200. Too bad the album blew.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|