View Single Post
Old 07.13.2006, 05:44 AM   #1
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
What sort of diet do you follow?

Until a couple of years ago I was lacto-ovo-vegetarian (largely veggie but ate eggs and dairy products), but I've relaxed lately and have started eating fish from time to time. I'd been vegetarian for almost twenty years, and there was no animal rights issue or belief that I didn't need to or shouldn't eat meat, I just didn't fancy the idea of eating flesh. I can't really put my finger on a reason why that feeling changed, but I tried fish and it didn't make me sick, so I eat it two or three times a month now. I can't see me ever eating anything with legs or wings though, it totally doesn't appeal.

For the veggies, what are your thoughts on "fake meat" products? Stuff like soya products made to look and taste like bacon. They seem a totally ridiculous concept to me, but somehow they keep on selling.

There's probably been a poll or thread on this before, but never mind, it's a quiet day and there's another one now.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|