View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 07:18 PM   #19
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
the peoria guys seem to always show up in odd places... they are missed, though...

tell patrick i said "hello"...

I saw nicole at a record store recently, but i have a bad feeling that she's far too cool for me now...

hey, i had no idea it was you, even after you gave me rep, but then again i am very dense at times, i originally read krastian's birth year as 84, and then i looked at it yesterday and realized it was 82 and he was actually older then me

would be nice if SY does a headlining tour of the Midwest, Jenn even wanted to do Minneapolis, but the mall of america let the lease on camp snoopy go and she is pissed at them

as for nicole................well seems like we won't see her unless some hair police or someone, is opening for them
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|