View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 10:32 AM   #1
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
So I went to see Pearl Jam last night, and outside the venue was that rat fink bastard... Jim Derogotis. He's the one that always gives bad reviews to Sonic Youth and says that Stevey Shell is a shitty drummer. I was really drunk, so I went up to him, tapped him on his fat shoulder, and told him that he was a shit head. I said that Steve Shelley is a great drummer and he didn't know what he was talking about. He said I was wrong but that Steve Shelly is a "really nice guy, but he can't play the drums". I told him he was a shit HEAD one more time for posterity and left it at that.

God I really dislike that smug bastard!
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|