Thread: your top 10 cds
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 08:43 AM   #101
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Found the vinyl in a second-hand record shop a while ago. Bought Cut on CD on the year Island re-released it and instantly felt a bit sad for the Return had a much profound warm sound. I like the artwork too. It suits what's to hear perfectly. Like it a lot.

Yeah, I had the Peel sessions and the first record, so I was a bit surprised by the second record's sound. But it is a mighty fun album. The guy in the record store was trying to stop me from buying it. "You do realise that's a terrible album, right?".

It's a much maligned but very good record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|