View Single Post
Old 10.28.2011, 12:42 AM   #10
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Finally I got it yesterday!

I have listened it twice now and I have to say it is just so very very great! Definitely the greatest album of the year! His creativity seem to be endless and his spirit seem to rise from album to album!

And this came so right time, I was so depressed about that SY can split, but now I havenīt got anything to worry about as long as Tom Waits is alive and well and keep on recording! In my opinion Syr9 was the album of the year, but not anymore.

In this today world, where is too much cold and/or alienated music (I think it is also recommended too much in SYG) it is very healthy that someone makes the music thatīs from the fresh, muddy ground! And that has the feelings from the real life!

BTW that booklet has 16-pages.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|