View Single Post
Old 02.03.2009, 09:58 AM   #22468
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
emaciator-indifference 2x vinyl

my roomate just came in and bitched me out for waking him up with these so called "engine rumbles" as he described it, haha. i told him to fuck off.

before:
zoviet france-hessian
runzeilstirn and gurgelstock-asshole/snail dilemma
harry pussy-vigilance casette
osanna-palepoli
atrax morgue-live at teatro column
ash nav-a mayflower garland
tower recordings-music for evening shuttles
george and martha-peel session (awesome forgotten band, killing jokeish, early swansish, birthday partyish industrial post punk/no wave)
interlard-brown (whitehouse making strangulated beatoffs tapes, you can download for free on myspace, awesome record, just a massive collage of wierd and extreme sounds)
f/i/t/h-the remedy has become the affliction
puff tube-emergency peanut

its so strange, my tastes in music i swear to god are seasonal. when its nice and warm, i really only ever wanna listen to rock or stuff that makes me feel good.

come cold time, all i ever pop in is "out" music, with the least complicated stuff being like the butthole surfers and such.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|