Thread: The Truth!
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2009, 10:00 PM   #11
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Their first two albums are fantastic, and their Holy Roller Novocane EP. Indecipherable vocals, spazzy southern fried rock and roll- like if Jon Spencer Blues Explosion were genuine, and more talented musically. I'm not going to jump overboard the goodship KOL suddenly because the radio-retarded masses have gotten onto their lazy, stoned excuse for a third album. It's not like they actually intended to sell out, too, it was just a crazy fluke.

I'm gonna listen to 'Slow Night, So Long' now and not be up my own arse.

If I could rep you, I'd do it so bad in HUUURRRRT (positive rep, that is)

Aha Shake Heartbreak is a fucking wonderful album, one of the best you'll find in mainstream rock of the past decade. There third album is poorer, but still an alright listen. It's their exuse-for-a-record fourth album featuring Sex "If-Hear-This-One-More-Time-I'll-Boil-My-Scrotum" On Fire which has lost them credibilty well and truely. A real shame.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|