Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2011, 06:44 PM   #74
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
never seen this thread until just now. Thanks for keeping it so active hipster! It's almost more informative than the chairkickers mailing list ;-)
Have to read it more carefully, I may haver something to add to it, but you do have posted some links I've never seen before.
Will be seeing them in a few weeks again, in Utrecht and Brussels.
You might have already guessed, I love Low. But I must admit that at the moment I like Retribution Gospel Choir better, always amazes me that RGC draws such small crowds. On their first Europe tour I saw them play for not more than 25 people in Düsseldorf.
But live Low is still awesome. in fact, they are the reason I started taping, didn't really like the production of D&G, and preferred the live versions of those songs much more. Just regret that I never saw them when Zak Sally was still playing the bass.
I do like the new album a lot, but I do tend to skip the first track whenever I listen to it.

edit:
that Song Of Praise movie has it's own site: http://asongofpraise.nl/?l=en
The trailer posted there features words by Alan. So I guess it's longer than the movie posted on the Stockholm festival site.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|