View Single Post
Old 05.20.2016, 06:02 AM   #40019
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Last night was At the Drive In. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I rushed everything(didn't eat at all!) and made it literally on time. Walked in with a beer as soon as the drums for Arcarsenal began and had a great time. I didn't see my
Friends the whole show up until the very end. During the closer, One armed scissor, I managed to plow through to the front since everyone was going nuts and during that, I found my friend Yam whom I was giving a ride home after the show...so that was convenient. Shortly after I see him during the chaos, I see my other friend Mike who immediately tosses me up over the crowd. I was crowd surfing at last nights show and it was pretty fucking amazing. Wasn't planning on that at all....I never thought did be doing that.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|