View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 09:21 PM   #40012
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
We put in a walk in shower, it's so big that you don't need a shower curtain, the controls are on the near wall, too, so you can adjust the temp/volume without getting too near the h2o. Major remodel, we put in big solar controlled skylights and 600 pound rated shelves for plants. Getting to be a jungle in there, and we're headed down river to the big citay to check out more exotic houseplants there. Figured we spent enough time in the bathroom that it should be a great room. We enlarged our bedroom about 1.5x, too

holy shit haha! that's behind me but, yeah I've been in showers maybe that big. my I ask what did you pay the tile man? you have tile in that great room right?
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|