View Single Post
Old 03.06.2013, 10:01 AM   #153
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
One question and one comment.

Personally I really love the album but the production is bad. Too boomy sounding and waaay over loud like everything nowadays. Not as brickwalled as a lot of stuff but still way off the dynamic range it should be at. I put it through my sound lab and removed that mid-range boomyness, declipped the peaks that are too loud, chopped off that 30 seconds of silence after "Frank O'Hara Hit" and rearranged the track order with "Alighted" more toward the end. MUCH BETTER!

Heavenmetal
Sleeping Where I Fall
Burroughs
Empires Of Time
Groovy & Linda
Lip
Frank O'Hara Hit
Alighted
Mohawk
Communist Eyes

Now, does anybody know who's chatting about the "...mellow scene" etc. inbetween "Empires Of Time" and "Groovy & Linda?"
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|