View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 08:15 AM   #4
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have NEVER seen a "live" laptop "performance" that didn't make me want to heckle and yell. You know, something along the lines of "Hey, could you send me en email," or "So, whatcha got there, Windows?"

I have no problem with people using whatever they want to make music, but if you are a laptop person, you should realize that live performance is not really in the cards.
To pay admission to see someone sit in front of a computer is not my idea of a good time. I have seen people utilize laptops as part of their gear, and then it doesn't bother me, but loners with laptops in a live setting just annoy the shit out of me.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|