Thread: billy corgan
View Single Post
Old 02.06.2008, 05:25 PM   #61
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateJesus
I admit to owning:
Siamese Dream
Gish

and to this day I find those two albums more listenable than anything that I own from Nirvana.
I think this band was kind of perfect for the time they happened, they faded quickly, but many bands have been guilty of that same sin.

Now if we are talking about Billy Corgan the man - he is a total douchbag, along the lines of Wayne Coyne. Somebody should muzzle him.

Yes I'll to admit to having those albums but I was listening to them in 93 & when ever I feel nostalgic. Honestly I can't stand Billy myself, I think he's a total ass specialy after reading about the man so that's my 2 cents...

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|