View Single Post
Old 04.04.2013, 12:02 AM   #259
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipvacuum
somewhere within the encore he looked at the band and said something along the lines of "lets play macbeth"...and he started to play it (thats when i wet my panties)....the rest of the band looked at him lost...then i think he spoke about the sound whammy bars make...i could go on for several more paragraphs....but.............

It sounds like this happens between "The Ecstasy" and "Sunday Stage". Weird, but is that actually the CY "MacBeth" riff?

The whammy bar story is in the encore. I need to hear "Skrewer Boy" again now!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|