View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 12:29 PM   #1582
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
There's a new festival in my hometown on June 6 and 7 called eindhoven psych lab. Think I'll go even though I only know Disappears and Peter J Taylor. Both already once played the Effenaar on the same night, which was great fun. Are any of those other bands any good? Early bird tix are 45 Euros, regular price is 62,50.

Eindhoven’s Effenaar music venue and Liverpool International Festival Of Psychedelia are thrilled to announce EINDHOVEN PSYCH LAB: a new European festival, located in the Netherlands and established to explore and showcase the futuristic sights and sounds of the modern psychedelic condition. The line up will swell and morph as the festival approaches, featuring more bands, experiments, dj’s, and visual artists. But until you’ll hear from us again, there’s more than enough to enjoy right here!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|