View Single Post
Old 11.07.2007, 08:42 PM   #10
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
side projects are still there, just not updated since eeehhh around the time SY.com started putting all of them on their calendar.

i gotta be honest, i don't give a shit about opening bands. i really hate to say it, because i do aim to document most aspects of the live shows, so let me rephrase... the opening band is probably the least important bit of data for me to capture. (and yes, everyneurotic, i understand your reference, and will list you if you give me the info!) i get so many emails that are just one show's opening bands, and it becomes a bit of a chore to keep them updated, considering all of the other info... that said, maybe i'm just being lazy. who, me?

ah shit, i just realized i forgot to update the song statistics. somebody should just put me to sleep.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|