View Single Post
Old 06.28.2016, 04:42 PM   #25
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I don't indulge in those qualities but recognize them. Again, its usually just misanthropy, not any specific prejudice. And people have the right to their own prejudices, sometimes they are based on experience. How many times do I have to experience black men walking down the street who veer directly into my path (I am on the correct side of the walkway) with a little grin on their face while they are fucking with the white guy. It is not my imagination. I know what's going on. The Victim Culture will blame the situation on me, and not on the assholes who walked into me. Somedays I just stop and look puzzled and then they have to go around me which I see annoys them.

Dude, for real, fuck you.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|