View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:51 PM   #245
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think if you are concerned with being "up" on what people are actually listening to, as if that is a barometer of sorts, or an indicative of what YOU should listen to, then I don't know what to say man. In 1977 people by the millions were "actually" listening to Fleetwood Mac and that shit is pure garbage to me. what does that even mean man?

again, I don't care about what other people listen to... but it is very pleasantly surprising to me that AC are this big right now... just a few years ago, they made a very "weird" album, and released a live album that is pretty similar to "noise music"... what other band out there can sell this many records with the kind of background/back catalogue that AC has?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|