View Single Post
Old 10.17.2017, 04:47 PM   #3341
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
..when I go to investigate further I bump into wild conspiracy theories or sometimes just really shoddy journalism. Then I give up. It's frustrating actually.

Absolutely I agree with you. But its not going to be easy, right? Its fucking dangerous. like murdering Daphne Caruana Galizia in Malta with a car bomb yesterday dangerous! And even when the information is available, no one pays attention to it e.g., the material exposing the vaccine system corruption at the CDC has been available for years but no one will touch it. Julian Assange has been in under diplomatic siege for years now - but wikileaks is rich on btc thanks to being forced out of the financial system, even if I won't touch btc I do love the irony!

Wikileaks and the cashless society - I gotta post on the cashless thread about this...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|