View Single Post
Old 07.17.2009, 01:29 AM   #174
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
The second encore of Dallas did not happen.

The Sprawl was not played at this Tulsa show either... Almost hurts to see it on there, would have liked to have seen that...but they did play Expressway for me (Sorry to the White Cross fans, that would have been nice too).

My story...
Kim, Thurston, Coco, and some other young girl that looked around Coco's age were eating at a little Mexican restaurant down the street from Cain's before the show. I was totally starstruck, they had just gotten their food, and I did not want to bother them outta respect (and prolly cuz I might have peed myself if I had), so I wrote them a short note begging them to play Expressway. I simply mentioned I had seen them many times, did not want to bother their meal, and had yet to see that song live. I told them how it meant the world to me if they would play it, and they did, even dedicating it to me. I know that may mean diddly squat to most of you, but I still can't believe it happened!! This evening was sooooo amazing, and I truly feel complete now...

Thank you, Sonic Youth!

Sincerely,
Kyle
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|