View Single Post
Old 07.21.2007, 02:14 PM   #56
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Right. I have 2 lots of tape artwork, 3 finished tapes, 1 missing tape and 1 tape without artwork. I might replace missing tape with a new tape, depending on when my DJ partner's free, but it doesn't take us any longer than it takes to record us playing for an hour-and-a-half to make that. So, hopefully, at least 3 tapes will be winging their way America-wards come mid-week.

Which leaves me begging the question of - do I still owe 2 English pounds (as it's very unlikely I'll be arsed to change up real money into dollars)?

Incidentally, the tape with the dancehall also includes some Bolivian folk, early music and a fantastic sea-shanty. Just to whet your appetites there.

Just send two pounds to cover return postage. Glice, did you need my address again?

Synth, if you make two CDR's of the material (side a, and side b) I can transfer it to tape for you. If you like.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|