View Single Post
Old 03.17.2010, 03:37 PM   #12
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee is Free
hey, thanks to everyone who came out to the shows, it was a great night for us. And wow talk about 2 shows having TOTALLY different character from each other!! As we didn't have a chance to record these show, we'd also be interested to hear this recording or any others made of either early or late show. Tapes could be sent via the SYR address: POB 6179, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Thanks.
--Lee
Lee

Lee, i will do my best to get that to you. I also saw someone with a video camera set up on a tripod in the back row, and another guy with a handheld video comera so there is video footage somewhere out there. What was the second set like? Different films I imagine...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|