View Single Post
Old 09.27.2009, 04:08 PM   #22775
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
someone almost got in a fight with a girl wearing a track jacket. big girl. in a track jacket. i'm not entirely sure what happened. seems begona accused some guy of playing crappy music. he denied it. i pointed out to her that he was wearing a girl's shirt ... which she quickly called him on...something or other happened... i wasn't paying attention. she threatened to break his phone... he threatened to have track jacket hurt her.... still wasn't paying attention. really only noticed track jacket leaving with a pissed look on her face.

"yeah she told me to step it outside. i told her she looked like a hair puller so no because i only throw punches. and i was wearing a $70 shirt. i didnt want her mouthbreathing all on that shit."
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|