View Single Post
Old 01.07.2014, 12:45 PM   #37567
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Talk about reboot!

I met this girl about 3-4 years ago, we went on 3 dates and it was all going well until we both just stopped talking to each other. It was never really explained what happened. I really liked this girl and could never get her out of my head.
Years passed and I found my self having dreams about her, we all also kept crossing paths in weird places but avoided talking to one another due to both of us being socially awkward.

I had seen her out a few times whilst i was on drugs and made a fool of my self. Anyway she messaged me on facebook this week asking if i was wanting to play Uno with her sometime. I said yes and we are catching up tomorrow.
I had always thought she was the unicorn that had gotten away.
I feel sickly nervous about it but excited at the same time.