View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 07:16 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
You can't be 'one of' and 'lone'; first, because it's syntactically poor form (a crime a true historian would never commit). Second, because I qualify as well.

hence "one of the"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
having lived in germany for a number of years and having visited poland many many times i have never seen any bragging in relation to the holocaust. germans are not felt to be victimised in relation to the holocaust.

so are we to tear down the railroads that built america becuase they could be seen as bragging about slave labour. sitting in your home and commenting on a place you have never been to and seemingly know nothing about are rude.

you miss the point.. It is not that there are people literally bragging with their mouths, its that the existence of these things themselves is bragging on their behalf!

You are continuing to be even sillier JonBoy, but you obviously have some emotional attachment to this topic, so it is easily forgivable, but please, contribute something to the reasoning without name calling and a bunch of "if only you.." sayings..

you don't need to point the finger at me, I didn't build the fucking things, they just offend me to see they still exist. If i can't be offended at the symbols of such horrible suffering, what is offensive then?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|