View Single Post
Old 09.29.2018, 08:54 AM   #10866
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks.

It got a bit tense when they got one back but honestly, apart from that and Fabianski's save from Fellaini, they didn't really trouble us.

I thought Noble was immense today. And I just love Arnie. But credit also to Zabaleta and Anderson. All of them really. A great team performance.

But yeah. Hard to see where MU go from here. In fairness to Mourinho, Pogba was awful. Rice had him on toast. But didn't understand why Martial went off - for me he was the only really constant threat Man U had.

One of either Pogba or Jose will go. My money's on Jose although, honestly, they both deserve to be gotten rid of. West Ham played great but I have to say I was surprised just how toothless Man U looked. Fact is, they're no longer in that bracket of English teams you automatically fear playing. And considering how much money Jose's spent on that squad, the buck ultimately has to stop with him. (And if he dwells on the 1st goal being offside - even though it was - he should be ashamed of himself. Anyone, even the most rabid MU fan will have to admit the better team won.)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|