View Single Post
Old 02.10.2017, 09:02 PM   #141
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hippy hoppy is dead. Just like Rock n roll, Jazz, and whatever the fuck Mumford Fleet & Foxes Sons is supposed to be.

Eh. Fleet Foxes and Father John Misty are both obscenely overrated, but they've done nothing to deserve a name mash-up or comparison of any kind with Mumford & Sons. Mumford & Sons is/are(?) (I genuinely don't know or care in this case ... not an actual guy and his sons, but also not a singular noun) SHIT. Just deliberately off-putting, both musically and aesthetically, far as I can tell. If the OC was still on, their music wouldn't be youthful enough to make the soundtrack.

I also don't think they're very representative of contemporary pop music of any kind. But what the fuck do I know about that, really? Not a lot. Did you know Train has a new album out? Fucking Train! They were a blip on the radar of repulsively mundane filth when I was, like, 18! How the he'll are they still making new music that ANYONE cares about or wants to buy?

Wanna know what Train's new album is called?

a girl a bottle a boat

!!!!!!! ???????????

Yup. a girl a bottle a boat, all in lowercase with no punctuation. Can you fucking believe that?! What the fuck does that even mean?! It's like wearing a sign that says, "I'm so boring that your life will shorten if you look at me," while standing in a ghost town wearing cargo pants. OFFENSIVELY shit. OFFENSIVE!

Guess what's on the cover? A girl on a boat. Probably with a bottle in her hand, I don't know, I didn't notice the details because my brain pulled me away from that miserable image after about a nanosecond.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|