View Single Post
Old 02.27.2015, 06:00 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
The music SY released after ATL I still love but it did not move me like the earlier stuff, which, for me, drove me away from the bombast of Heavy Metal and the repetitive nature of hardcore and punk, and took me to a new world of skronk RAWK.

I will force everyone to sit and listen to the full 30 minute version of Diamond Sea at my funeral though.......
What is funny is i am the polar opposite, i had been casually listening to sonic youth since 1992 but i didn't get passionate until ATL and sonic nurse is my favorite record

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|