View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 02:53 AM   #266
malefactor
little trouble girl

malefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's assesmalefactor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
New Sonic Youth Album - Buy Early Get Now Offer!

POSTED BY Rod ON Thu Mar 26, 09:15 AM
http://easystreetonline.com/images/i....jpg&width=360

The new Sonic Youth album, The Eternal, is not officially released until June 9, but thanks to Matador Records' "Buy Early Get Now" promotion, you not only get to hear the record as early as April 28, but you also will get a bonus limited live vinyl Sonic Youth LP (while supplies last), a limited-edition poster, plus exclusive MP3 outtakes and live tracks with your purchase! Here's how it works:
Come in to one of our stores and ask for a Sonic Youth Buy Early Get Now card. You purchase the CD or LP in advance and fill out the card which will include your unique code to download your bonus tracks from the website specified on the card. You take half of the card (don't lose it!) and wait for the goodies to roll in. Here's what you will get:
April 28 - Exclusive pre-release stream of The Eternal becomes available. First bonus MP3 download will also be available at this time.
May 12 - Second bonus MP3 download available
June 2 - Third bonus MP3 download available
June 9 - Official release date - bring your half of the Buy Early Get Now card into the store to get your copy of The Eternal, bonus live LP, and poster!
The CD version of The Eternal is priced at $19.99, the vinyl LP is $33.99.

So, since the first bonus mp3 was not available on the 28th, when will it come out? On May 12th? But that's the date for the 2nd bonus mp3. Anyway, I'm already fiending for the bonus mp3 tracks. The main Eternal songs are soooo 2 days ago!! I want to hear some new sonic youth
malefactor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|