View Single Post
Old 10.20.2008, 06:01 PM   #37
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
I rarely tell the truth to anyone about anything. Right now my flatmate thinks that I think his shitty film-school film is 'excellent' which, if I meant it, would put it on par with Taxi Driver in my mind (under the category of ‘excellent films’).

I suppose its just judging things relatively, i.e., last Christmas my grandma knitted me this purple cardigan and I was impressed that a nearly-blind woman, working on her own, could knit something so accomplished-looking (no holes, loosely fitted). It seemed great but implicitly I was actually thinking it was great-for-her - there are probably better cardigans that cost a couple of quid from the market. I think it’s all about the implicit 'for-them'. That film-school film is genuinely shit though, I’m going to tell him to his face, the wanker (he stole some of my bread).
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|