View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 11:14 AM   #76
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Are you usually this dishonest when you're arguing or is it only when it envolves gender issues and sex?

Because we both know for a fact you haven't got the slighest clue about feminism or even how I interpret it.

And just a tip: adding a smiley face or something doesn't make your words any less atrocious.

Dude, the smiley is meant to let you know that it is sarcasm, are you familiar? Been on the interwebs long?

As to feminism, you've made yourself quite clear over the past few weeks, and quite frankly, whatever. If you think I am bigoted, or Conservative, or homophobic, or ignorant, or any of the nonsense you've accused me of, I completely scoff your opinions because you are living in delusional fantasy to make yourself the perpetual victim, even here on SYG, you have to make me the villain in your imagination to support your delusions. Again, good luck with all that negativity, it won't change the world for the better like you are hoping, it will only consume yourself in the long arc.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|