View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 03:08 PM   #6466
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i am not fond of predictions or odd-making which is why i don't gamble, but barcelona has to be a contender and who knows--- maybe even dortmund, or leverkusen make the final.

i have to wonder why bayern played so poorly vs. shakhtar in the away game-- maybe angela merkel asked them to be kind for foreign policy reasons ha ha. i'm willing to seriously entertain that thought. but a 7-0 result vs them is not that impressive-- it was more so vs. roma.

then again bayern has a way to get entangled with their own feet every now and then. the final is a single game after all and luck can have a big part. shit, even man city could possibly win it all.

anyway, i'll change subject to ask-- kent? i'll have to google the place. so what took you there? girlfriend? work? both?

Over two legs I'd have to fancy Bayern but, you're right, in a final it can be anyone's. Remember how Chelsea defied all expectations in beating them a few year's ago.

As for Kent, I just got sick of London. I'd lived there all my life, in different parts and it was seriously starting to do my head in, even though I was increasingly seeking out 'greener' less urban parts of it. But those are becoming stupidly expensive. Anyway a friend told me about a place going cheap and I took the plunge. It's definitely going from one extreme to the other but that suits me.

Some pictures I've got online of spots within a few mile radius of me

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|