View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 11:02 AM   #46
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
It's a message board and a pretty good one. Good enough that a lot of the regulars seem to come to ridiculously high expectations for a message board. Bad idea to have those sort of expectations for a human being, for a message board, just silly.

I disagree with this. Some posters, unlike others, have high expectations because of the band in question, not particualrly because of most SY fans posting on their forum. I am only guessing, I would never be able to know that for sure.

And even if one has high expectations because of SY, there are different types of fan on here. I, for one, don't care for listening to every single fart Thurston Moore or Lee Ranaldo produce live, others do. Some other fans get particularly emotional if someone says that Kim Gordon regularly wets her bed. I don't, others don't, some do etc etc.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|