View Single Post
Old 08.29.2014, 02:52 PM   #1711
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I missed Scratch Perry on the Santa Monica Pier last night because I was stuck in fucking class, and I had been waiting for that show ALL summer, the Summer Twilight Concert series always have their grand finale with a brilliant roots reggae show.. last year it was Jimmy Cliff and U-Roy, in the years past it was Toots and Maytals, Ziggy Marley, Ras Michael.. its just so damned irie to be out on the Pier at night dancing to roots reggae, a beautiful and prototypical LA moment..

Alas, I couldn't be there. So to make up for it I am going to skank my ass off at Groundation this saturday night at the Observatory..

Hirsute, you going to Thurston @ the Observatory Oct 11??

http://www.observatoryoc.com/events/thurston-sebadoh

I don't think so, I've not been very into the recent Thurston stuff, and I have a lot of personal and family stuff going on right now which precludes my ability to attend most shows. You missed out on the Scratch show, it was pretty awesome from my perspective as a casual and occasional dub listener, and the price was right. Good for you going to class though, I've missed a lot of shows due to school, but none of those shows are going to help me get a job to pay my bills in the future...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|