View Single Post
Old 09.04.2008, 07:23 AM   #19
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Television Personalities; had good reviews in my then fave music mag; although releasing on Seminal Twang along the likes of Half Japanese and Daniel Johnston; I only listened to them circa 1999 and felt it was something I did relate to; at that time the band no longer existed; shortly after Dan Treacy, its leader, disappeared; now he's back and his current songs are horrid.

Thee Headcoatees; read about them in a fansize that was quite quite good (Hyacinth - through which I got the Ranaldo/SY Social Power Performance for close to nix); I had one of their "early" 7"; I liked it a lot but never bothered purchasing an album until their very last.

The wonderful Flamin' Groovies; there was that journalist dropping their name wherever he could; if I'm correct he associated it to Supergrass's first. 8 years later I discovered the music.

And I'm Kuepper-infected too.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|