View Single Post
Old 04.09.2014, 10:44 AM   #66
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
my love.

basically it has to do with (new) works on paper- materials i will use is charcoal, ink but also some acrylic or house paint in parts.
so it would ideal for them to have paper on one surface (costly though i assume and risky if it turns out crap).
what you describe is fine for what i want to do..

i also have these stuff that are already done on paper though -charcoal and acrylics- and i would like to glue (risky it might ruin the whole thing, no?) on the thick layer.
i mean if there was a way to glue without ruing, i would go for the new works on paper again- to avoid above risk or fearing to do crap and ruin the costly board.

i will ask art supplies stores with the english name, hope they know what i mean.

the boards themselves aren't really expensive, depending on the size you buy. they are lightweight and made of polystyrene. They are often used for matting pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3i-9PrM2g
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|