Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 09.11.2008, 04:41 PM   #24
el duderino
bad moon rising

el duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's assesel duderino kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Magnesium
I was about to start a new Swans thread but decided instead to use the "search" function for once.

Just got done listening to VARIOUS FAILURES (haven't listened in a while), instead of going to class....... and it dawned on me how much I truly love Swans. They're like a more talented, less smarmy Dead Can Dance. (Rather, Dead Can Dance are a less talented, more smarmy Swans).

Their CHILDREN OF GOD thru SOUNDTRACKS FOR THE BLIND period (including their WORLD OF SKIN releases) seriously just blow me away every time I pop one of them in. I need to get around to collecting the rest of the reissues/compilations that Gira put out on Young God Records in the last several years.

I've read through the rest of this thread and most people just seemed to enjoy the earlier stuff, with not much to say about the later periods.

Anyone else as hard for THE GREAT ANNIHILATOR as me?

Yeah man Great Annihilator their peak for me
el duderino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|