View Single Post
Old 09.03.2014, 04:53 PM   #5518
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
watched the first half of the US-Czech friendly on my prep period, thankfully that was the "good half" because I checked the recap on my lunch and saw that the second half was a bore..

Mix Diskerud played very well, I was wondering why he didn't see more minutes in the World Cup, especially in the Belgium game where we needed some more punch offensively. I like the language and culture coming out of USA as we prepare for the 2018 WC cycle.. I just wish Klinsmann would admit that not bringing Donovan was, yes, a mistake too!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|