Thread: Big Nils
View Single Post
Old 06.02.2011, 11:49 PM   #14
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Gave a listen to this one just now. It won't end in the list of the best records i've heard this year, but i consider it a good album, really fun to listen to. I have the impression Coco's voice is a tiny bit similar to Kim's, and i liked that even though that's not my favorite element of this band so far -they sound good and their sense of humor is priceless, especially in that song, "Herpes". I wasn't aware the Lightbulb record had been already released, i might try to hunt it down at some point when i have some free time and some spare bucks, too. I suppose it might be a bit different to this one, stu? Do you consider there has been a bit of progression if both records have similar aesthetics, or is there actually something closer to a poppier sound on the Lightbulb record? Kind of different entities? Just a bit curious.