View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 10:09 PM   #48
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I've known a few killers but never closely. Mostly in the '80s and mostly in Bellingham, WA for some reason. I sold acid then and there to Billy Milligan (google him, I'm sure he'll come up quickly) who was using the name Chris Carr at the time. He was never convicted of killing anyone, just rape, but a drifter in the same building he was living in disappeared and was never found. The FBI showed up soon thereafter and started asking my friends who also lived in the same building all sorts of questions. There were two other murders that same couple years ('86-87) in B'ham that involved people I knew, one done by this punk rock kid, the other a bad coke deal that took out a deadhead guy I sometimes bought weed from.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|