View Single Post
Old 10.11.2007, 01:45 PM   #154
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, (((microwaves))) are fucking excellent. What's funny is.. they used to have Six Finger Satellite listed as an influence on their myspace, and I was one of their first friends, and I messaged them saying that I really dug them and they were like Six Finger Satellite for the 2000's... and then a few days later, they took "Six Finger Satellite" out of their interests. Hahaha. Listened to the Pre, fucking excellent, of course, Skin Graft!!! It's funny, I had some of the album downloaded before you sent me that link, but the guy who I was downloading from never got back online, so you gave me the whole album. Dig. Weirdly, one of the riffs on that album is nearly note-for-note identical to a riff I came up with before; I think that's the first time I've ever had that happen. Haven't listened to the Schroder (sp) stuff yet but I will shortly!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|