View Single Post
Old 11.27.2006, 03:15 PM   #43
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Liquid Sky's soundtrack fits the title of the movie. Never heard anything similar. Cristal sounds. Margaret's Apartment's great.

Tarantino uses beautiful music. So does his former partner Roger Avary.

Rubber Biscuit by the Chips in Scorsese's Mean Streets.

Kubrick's use of music was wonderful.
"We'll meet again..." Dr Strangelove.

The late Robert Altman was kinda good too - Suicide is painless, in M.A.S.H.

Phantom of the Paradise.

Female Trouble.

In the Mood for Love's soundtrack.

The Graduate.

In Jerzy Skolimowski's Deep End (1970), a beautiful Can song is played all over the most beautiful scene of the picture.

In Mulholland Drive, this bubblegum pop song during the casting scene brings tears to my eyes; the music on the tall strong guy in Adam's house makes the scene quite quite funny.

Thurston's track on Bully. Suits the scene.

David Bowie's Modern Love in Mauvais sang - the scene everybody (who saw the film) recalls.

Viva Las Vegas. I recently saw this film again. The memory of Tara Reid at the wheel of car, all toes untouched, in the Big Lebowski, kinda distracted me.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|