View Single Post
Old 03.14.2010, 02:58 AM   #21
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think, it is a little funny, that at least two people say from "Bad Moon" that it is dark, loud and scary. "Bad Moon" make me feel more positive than negative feelings (if thereīs is negative feelings, I think we people need all kind of feelings). I think "Bad Moon" is etheric, an album full of light. Of course there is kind of insanity and murder especially in lyrics, but thereīs lots of bright elements in music. I think itīs very different if you compare it to the first album, Confusion and Sonic Death. Maybe itīs not a milestone of Sonic Youth (I think), but is very meaningful album to me (I like also the cover, maybe itīs the best Sonic Youth cover). And Sonic Youth never made anything after that album, that is even near of it. I think 1st album, Confusion and Bad Moon are all very personal in Sonic Youth discography.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|