View Single Post
Old 08.26.2008, 11:32 PM   #1
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I'm still reeling about how absolutely fucking cool this is going to be!

KBOO, community radio Portland OR, a station that does sometimes let cool noises emerge in the wee hours of the middle of the night, but rarely ever before 11 PM is going to be handing their airwaves (and audio stream!) over to the art damaged folks you know and love for five fucking days 24 hours at a time!

A Celebration of Dada & Surrealism they are calling it,
featuring live performances, many in broad daylight hours, from the likes of Soup Purse, Argumentix, Rob Walmart, Bill Horist, Dead Air Fresheners, Nequaquam Vacuum, DJ Broken Window, Boyd Anderson, White Rainbow, SMEGMA, and I'm just listing my personal local favorites off the schedule here, there's plenty I don't even know much about, plus tons of recordings and live interpretations from the greats from John Cage to Brion Gysin and Robert Ashley! Even the news promises to be done in Dadaist terms.

Here's a link to what my band will be doing. But that's just one of many. Many, many, many!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|