View Single Post
Old 10.20.2006, 09:27 PM   #116
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
I was denied entry into Canada because a past arrest showed the charges but not the disposition, which was dismissal and exhoneration !

Why the fuck didn't it show that too ?....Because it wasn't required to add that to the FBI files in 1985 !!!

Those fuckers !

....it was for bringing pot into the US from Jamaica. Whatever happened to the so called liberal attitudes in Canada ?.....those fuckers !!!!!

Most of our retarded country voted conservative, that's what happened to the country. Once all the old people die out we'll be a lot more liberal, and everyone's going to be voting NDP, liberal, green party, and probably marijuana party more too, but I doubt they'll even get a seat. ever.