View Single Post
Old 11.14.2017, 07:59 AM   #21854
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
All this talk of Cazale made me want to pick Dog Day Afternoon as my choice for film night. As it is I chose Battle Of Algiers which overlaps into what I'd been reading

I saw about 20 minutes of it at an ATP festival one year and we all could see that it was gonna be a good watch. Hwoever, you don't go to a festival to watch a film, so we turned it off and made a mental note to watch it at some point. It's only now years later have I FINALLY gotten round to watching it.

As expected it's a great film. Although, as with the Days Of Rage book I've realised that I can't imagine myself ever having that much passion for a cause or movement. And I envy people who do, even if the cause is ultimately futile.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|