View Single Post
Old 02.19.2017, 05:44 AM   #2375
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder if Trump would be able to point out an a map where Sweden is

In English: This happened in Sweden Friday night, Mr President
this is the Swedish newspaper on their Swedish site in Swedish only language posting a page in English so that even Trump can read that there's nothing going on in Sweden!!
Quote:
A wooden moose got the attention of a lovesick moose bull. It all happened in 79 year old Ove Lindqvist’s garden in Byske outside Skellefteċ, northern Sweden. ”I thought it was going to start a fight, instead it humped the wooden moose thrice”, he said

and about the wall: I thought this story was really interesting:
the Trump wall may “discourage migrants from leaving the United States, rather than preventing their entrance in the first place” — creating what is described as a “cage of gold.”

Quote:
statistics from Pew Research indicating that immigration from Mexico is at “all-time low” following the 2008 subprime mortgage meltdown. From 2009 to 2014, there was a net loss of 140,000 Mexican immigrants. The host explained the theory that a less porous border might cause some undocumented immigrants considering returning to home to Mexico to rethink their plans because it might be impossible to reenter the United States again in the future.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|